Start your day with a cup of freshly flavored and delicious coffee and burn the exhaustion. For a coffee addict, a cup of perfect hot coffee means a zestful delight, and you can drink like passion. If you want to enjoy fresh and special coffee at home on a work-off day or a quick hard coffee on a busy day, then the best cup coffee maker is the best option for you. We have done dynamic research to figure out the real features, exact prices, and real usage. Here we are going to brief 7 best pod coffee machines, with divergent features for different customers of contrasting need and budget.
Best Pod Coffee Machine Reviews 2020
1. Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Machine
Keurig is the mainstream of household appliances; it is a universal up-to-date brand too. Among them, the Keurig K575 is a multi-functional coffee maker, which you can use as the best option. Which coffee maker makes the best tasting coffee? perhaps you can get the answer here.
- The first amazing thing is the contrast material of both parts of the water reservoir. The external part is of BPA free plastic, and the internal is stainless steel. Another part is that it is detachable, making it easy to fill the water as frequently as many times as you want.
- The Zumbo size digital clock color touch screen is very user-friendly. The auto turn-off option can let you operate the coffee machine of your choice. This helps you do the task without spoiling your sleep. You can cut your power bills by this procedure too. The product is not noisy at all. It is one of the best k cup coffee makers.
- You can get five different types of texture and taste of best tasting pod coffee as well as other hot beverages.
- And you can achieve 5 versatile sized coffee pots, to meet different quantity-like of the users.
- Along with the K-cups it provides the K-carafe pods too but is sold separately with extra.
- The coffee brewing method is the best for this machine.
- One problem with this top single serve maker is similar to other Keurig. It has the sensor to identify the cup or pod, so you can not put a customized or regular coffee pod in that machine. The solution is here too, just take out the foil lid of Keurig from the available cup and use it with the regular ones.
So, keeping these points in mind, I think this is very good and easy to use the personal best pod coffee machine. It can let you make instant coffees with divergent taste.
2. Keurig K-Select Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker
Keurig is the pioneer in the market of coffee maker especially the K-cup. It is the product of a reasonable price and multi traits with the highest opportunity. It is the simple coffee machine with effortless operation. Just fill the reservoir, put the single serve coffee pods and choose the brew size by handy control and take the coffee out in 60 sec.
- The water reservoir of the capacity of 52 Oz is detachable. It is washable too, to maintain flexibility. The single cup brewer is provided with 4 different size coffee pots or cups.
- The auto programmable function is very effective with flexibility like other Keurig products.
- These all are the best products to buy in Keurig line. And consumer reports on best K cup coffee maker are applicable for this.
- Overall it can brew 5 cups coffee or any other hot drinks.
- Easy to maintain.
- The only problem is that the brewed coffee can leak from the tube if it is excessively used for long years. But the solution is here, just replace the tube.
To put forth all the things, we can accept it as the most reasonable single serve maker in the line of the Keurig. But you have to drop the hacks and can leave a good review for overall performance.
3. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Single Cup
Single serve coffee maker review depends on the real uses of the maker with pods or with best pod coffee maker no pods. Sometimes you want to have a full mug of unblemished Barista-like coffee beyond the regular ones. You have to thank the De’Longhi, the best single cup coffee maker then.
- It is a very smooth and light weighted Nespresso like a machine. It operates just in one-touch operation. The distillation system is absorbed where the pressure is very high up to 19 bar pressure.
- The fast heating process helps to warm up the Nespresso like machine within 25 seconds. And thus it helps to make 9 cups of coffee without refilling. The folding drip can help you to settle larger cups, and it is auto functioned to drop down after finishing. The auto-switching option after 9 minutes helps to save power.
- Each machine is accommodated with 16 capsules of unique tastes and aroma. So you can enjoy the coffee at your highest level of zest.
- Cleaning the brewer is not a big deal. You can clean the reservoir once in a week, and you can use a filter to the brewer for minimal scaling.
- But the problem occurs if you are on a tight budget. Then the capsules seem to be heartbreaking to you as they are of the expensive budget. But in spite of espresso Delonghi, you can use the capsules of third party cheap ones. You cannot use the Keurig K-Cup in the Nespresso Coffee maker.
Above all, if you are fond of drinking regular coffee, then it is not the best choice for you. The person, who prefers the espresso coffee, yearns for this.
4. Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Coffee Maker
Here comes the coffee maker of the huge serving facility. It is a broad choice for different types of perfect hot drinks. The Cuisinart is the best support for you on occasion or the sudden arrival of many guests.
- It is not time-consuming, as you don’t have to refill the 72 oz removable water reservoir. This includes 5 different sizes of multiple brew cups. The cups or the pod coffee pots are for different choices of flavored instant hot drinks; not just coffee.
- The hot water button saves your time to heat the element with one touch in a minute. Another striking facility is the rinsing facility. It accurately cleans the leftover coffee. Thus the maker helps to enjoy a more different taste without mixing. The cleaning procedure is also made easy by this trait.
- You want to enjoy ground coffee of your own choice, no problem; this also has the solution. However, use the reusable filter to brew your choice of coffee for the single serving.
- Another facility over Keurig is that any regular K-Cup can fit in your pod coffee machine, so in other words, enjoy your own choice.
- One problem is that the brewer timing is a little higher than those of the other single-serve brewers.
- And another is – a little splashing of the coffee during operation.
You want to serve a big chunk of people with a single person serving with a different flavor. Then Cuisinart SS-10 is the best choice for you.
5. Mixpresso – Single Pod coffee machine
Mixpresso single serve pod coffee machine is the fast brewer with which you can brew single serve regular coffee or espresso within 30 seconds. You can enjoy whatever the beverages are hot water or tea or coffee or milk.
- It has an attached reusable filter with 45 oz water reservoir by which you can brew 6 plus cups of coffee without refilling the reservoir.
- It has the auto function to shut off automatically and can brew coffee with a single button pressed. Moreover, if it is not active for more than 2 hours then it shuts of its own.
- Any types of K-cups pod formats are compatible with this one cup coffee maker. Otherwise, except k cups, the only mixpresso single serve cups are handled.
- The size of it makes it convenient to travel with having it, one of the amazing traits of the coffee maker. The cleaning procedure is also hassled free because of its removable reservoir. Washing the pods is just the cleaning task beyond the reservoir.
- On problem is that the auto function, one single button can make the novice coffee brewer person puzzled.
Then if you prefer some portable idea of coffee maker, make a choice for it.
6. Hamilton Beach the Scoop Single Serve
All of us definitely prefer both the brewing system in the same package. And that we can find from the Hamilton beach single serve maker, one of the top rated pod coffee makers. You can enjoy both textures in different moods of a day.
- The outer part of a machine is made up of stainless steel. The material is long lasting to hold the machine for a higher period of time. A built-in stand of the coffee mug is also available, and that is adjustable for different sizes of the travel cups or coffee mugs.
- The most interesting and useful feature is, it can provide you with both types of coffee bold and regular. With the bold brewing option, you can have stronger coffee and with the regular option of brewing, you can get the standard coffee.
- Another amazing fact is that you won’t feel the necessity to have Hamilton beach single serve coffee pods or cups because the maker as the facility of single serve scoop filter.
- Moreover, it is a great alternative to the expensive overall good quality coffee maker. You can make a great variety of flavors using every type of ground coffee, including premium and decaf coffee. In terms of using whole ground, you have to grind those in fine texture.
- There is no much Hamilton beach single serve coffee maker problems. But sometimes the coffee splashes out of the brewing basket. So the fruitful solution is using lesser ground coffee.
If you want to get both the regular and bold coffee at reasonable price, then go for it.
7. Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo Pod Coffee Machine
Oh, you want to relish two in one serving coffee maker to brew both coffee and espresso. Then the Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo is the best type. Espresso is the preeminent brand in the coffee world for its authenticity. Additionally, the price is high too. It is the best pod espresso machine.
- This pod maker has the contrifusion extraction technology where blend specific capsules are used. The small one is for espresso, and the large one is for coffee. The maintenance of the capsules is truly easy. But it fits the specific Vertuoline capsule only. The different 13 to 20 capsules can help you to brew contrast flavor of coffee and espresso.
- The machine automatically shuts down, if it finds itself inactive for 9 minutes.
- Many say that Nespresso is not good at making regular coffee. But that’s not the reality; you can make favorable Coffee on this brewer.
- To brew perfect coffee, you can add a Nespresso Aeroccino Plus milk frother separately. By this, you can prepare a hot or cold drink with one touch.
- It heats up in 15 seconds to make it effective and efficient to brew instant coffee.
- The overall function and maintenance procedure is a little bit complicated. So the user should gather proper knowledge and idea to overcome troubleshooting.
So, if you want to enjoy the mouth-watering aroma and different featured coffee as well as can stretch the budget somewhat long, then this pod coffee brewer is absolute for aristocrat buyers.
Pod Coffee Machine Buying Guide
If you want to buy a pod coffee machine consider the following things:
Quality: Quality is the first thing to think when buying a pod coffee machine. Better quality coffee machines have less defects and deficiencies. They always check them thoroughly before sending to market as quality is the first priority to some companies.
Brand: Brand always holds reputation and they try to keep it up. Good brand always cares to deliver the product fast and also give better after sales service so try to buy a branded machine.
Reviews: You should read what the other users are telling about coffee machine. It will help you to know about the good and bad side of the machine. But be careful as sometimes some people can give fake reviews, consider what majority are telling.
Price: All buyers think about the budget before buying the product. Normally good pod coffee machines require high price but try to get the best product within your budget.
Tank Size: It is important to make sure that the coffee machine has a water tank. It will be better if it has built-in filtration system. The tank size will depend on how many cups of coffee you need daily. For larger family and for entertainment you should have larger tank.
Bar Pressure: For household coffee machine (unless Barista model) you will get better pressure if the bar is lower. For pod coffee machine pressure is important because final taste of chosen blend depend on it. For household use now people use 9 bar machine. If the bar is higher (up to 15 bars) then the water moves through a filter faster/slower that result too weak/strong blend.
Drink size: If your kitchen has less free space then you can think about compact appliance. But if you have enough space then you may think for a larger one. Besides, the number of coffee drinkers also is a factor for the drink size.
Spout size: Considering the cup size it is important to have enough room below the spit. It will be better if your pod coffee machine has adjustable spout.
You may also read: Plumbed Coffee Maker Benefits
Pod Coffee Machine FAQ
What is a Pod Coffee Machine?
A pod coffee machine is one kind of coffee maker. Instead of using loose ground coffee, it uses coffee grounds wrapped in a plastic cup where placed in a filter bag. Typically one pod is ideal for only one serving. Your pod is injected into the machine; machine will mechanically slice it and run the hot water through it, then distributing the brew into your cup.
How much does it cost on a Pod Coffee Machine?
There is good news that you can have a quality pod coffee maker within your low budget. In a market, it is available between $50 to $400 which is quite good. Although it depends on their functionality, size and features. So basically, your lifestyle will determinate your buying decision. For example, how large your household is? Do you have habituated of using auto-programming? Or are you searching a barista-style machine?
Are Pod Coffee Maker easy to clean?
Yes, in almost every cases. Specially, in new models of coffee maker parts that can be easily removed for thorough cleaning. After clean, you can fix it into particular place. Coffee grounds and water are usually lined with a non-stick coating. It can be easily cleaned by a wet cloth and detergent.
In the final analysis, this is the ending of the brief description of the best single serve coffee makers. Choose according to your affordability, ease of maintenance, diverse taste bud, number of people served and pod coffee maker reviews.
- To enjoy regular coffee on the different strength you can pick the Keurig K575 Single ServeK-Cup Pod.
- If you want to stay on a limited budget and simple and effortless maintenance, then the Keurig K-Select is the best for your good reviews.
- Enjoy just the espresso on the lowest cost with Nespresso Inissia Espresso.
- Want to maintain a restaurant or entertain lots of guests? Just search for Cuisinart SS-10 Single Serve Coffee Maker.
- If you want to enjoy diverse beverages during travel then try to use Mixpresso maker.
- If you want to enjoy both standard and exclusive coffee, the Hemilton Beach is the best option.
- Last but not the least, if you can afford a big budget, you can savor the different aroma of both coffee and espresso on Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo Brewers.
Does it help in your decision? Now choose the best coffee makers with pods that satisfy you and you can find the best single serve coffee maker consumer reports.